Monday, May 17, 2010

Video of the Week

Okay, seriously, I promise this is the last time I will mention The National in the month of May. As I'm seeing them live in June, I'm sure I will again invoke their name next month, but after today we'll give it a rest for a while.

For those of you who were too busy watching dolphins soar in and out of the Atlantic Ocean over this unbelievably beautiful weekend (oh, what? That was just me? Sorry.) you might have missed Sufjan Stevens joining The National on stage on Letterman to perform "Afraid of Everyone." Now enjoy, unless of course you're too busy dreaming about the unbelievably beautiful weekend you spent at the Atlantic Ocean watching dolphins soar, etc...


1 comment:

  1. You can also check out their VEVO concert on youtube. I've heard people say Afraid of Everyone is one of their best songs on the album, but I don't think it compares with Runaway/Vanderlyle/Bloodbuzz Ohio

    ReplyDelete