Saturday, December 12, 2009

With a Little Help From My Friends


For a while last night things were not looking good. Apparently when you get your wisdom teeth pulled out, a blood clot is supposed to form inside of the wound and not as a huge bubble on the outside of the stitches where my tooth was yanked out. Then that bubble decided to burst and my mouth filled with more blood than one of those ridiculous vampires from that currently popular teenage movie. The next thing I knew, darkness was creeping in on the edge of my vision, my ears started ringing and the floor was coming up to greet my face. In that moment I learned two things: 1. Getting a wisdom tooth pulled is a horrible experience. 2. Apparently, I faint at the sight of my mouth filling up with blood. But when I came to I found myself well taken care of and soothed by my wonderful girlfriend who was on the phone with the dentist and knew just what to do to make everything alright, and that's when I learned another thing: you can't do it on your own.

And so in the Codine haze of this Saturday afternoon I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has supported this blog, visited often, and made it possible that in three months we are averaging several hundred hits a week and gaining more and more access to the music and musicians we love.

Thank you to the writers:

Thank you to the sites who have promoted us:

Much love everyone and check back tomorrow for our readers' Best Of lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment