Friday, October 2, 2009

Something to Look Forward to

First and foremost I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has been reading this blog over the last couple of weeks. In just 12 short days we've logged over 1500 hits. Not too shabby! Again, thanks everyone and keep spreading the word!

Here are two lists - one featuring what we're looking forward to in regards to upcoming posts at An Ocean of Noise and one about things we're looking forward to in general.

Upcoming features at An Ocean of Noise

5. Reviewing the Monsters of Folk album - Have the frontmen of Bright Eyes, My Morning Jacket and M. Ward made a monster album or just monstrous?
4. Upcoming song of the week - Making Mondays better for one week and counting
3. Taking a look at Pitchfork's best albums of the decade list - right on or just plain wrong?
2. More hating on the Decemberists - It's been a least half a week.
1. Scoring an interview with Le Loup - yep, I'm a real website now.

In General

5. Dead Man's Bones album, Oct. 6th - Bone shaker or deal breaker?
4. Re-reading High Fidelity - Still can't not think of Cusack, damn it!
3. Finding a job - Let me know if you hear of anything. Seriously.
2. Did I mention scoring an interview with Le Loup - I did, didn't I?
1. Halloween! - What every holiday should aspire to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment